Parappa Stuff Parappa Stuff

Heeeeyyy! xD The animation was ok. The rapping kept me staying! Loved it all the way. Keep it up! :)

Bacteria Extermination Bacteria Extermination

Ok..
The idea of bacteria getting on food.. Understandable.
Acting.. terrible.
Had a bit of humor in it. But I didn't really laugh.
Animation.. needs work. (but keep on going! The way the bacteria moved to the food wasn't bad.)
The ending was too plain.
Also..
(DON'T SHOW THE OTHER ANIMATIONS WITH TITS AND DICKS on the credits.)
Don't forget, you rated this T.
Overall, needs work and be careful with ratings.
2.5 out of 5

Aaliyah's Alphabets (Kids Aaliyah's Alphabets (Kids

Ummm... ok. I'm giving honestly thoughts..
This project should not be on Newgrounds. Here's a good reason.
Imagine having your little girl on this site, then she watches something else on here that is VERY inappropriate. I expected something weird or funny to happen since.. this is Newgrounds.. but that's probably just me.
The animation isn't that great, but it completes the idea pretty good. (AND HOLY CRAP! DID THAT BEAR BLINK?)
Anyway, the acting needs work, and the singing definitely needs work.
If the music wasn't from anything else, then I would say that it wasn't half bad.
Overall, nice try.. but I don't think this is for Newgrounds.

TafariMosi responds:

You have one video that's crap. How dare you comment on this with one video to your name. Build your portfolio then comment.

Who did it? Who did it?

--THIS REVIEW HAS A HINT! DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT--

Not bad. It made me had to think when I heard the Suspects speak. The items didn't help at all.
The look of the characters isn't very detailed. I understand that they're suppose to look cartoonish, but I'm not impressed. It was a well played game to the point where I had to pay attention, but it wasn't that hard. If there were more levels, it could be a challenging game and people would have to think more.

and

OH SHIT!!!!! THIS MUSIC IS BUMPIN'!
but
If it's not yours, give credit.

Overall, impressive.. but more could've been added to it.
3 out of 5

Lolly Balls Lolly Balls

Not a bad game. It's simple and understandable. The awkward part was that I am a guy playing this game. A score submit would've been a good way to be competitive. It would get boring to play after a while.
Overall, great job. It may not be the most creative game, but it's a legit one.
3.5 out of 5.

Fisher Fisher

Hey, I would like to review this. (SPOILER)
First of all, thank you for adding part of my audio on the project. I really like the concept, it's pretty intense and sad. It made me feel into the story. I have to admit, the little girl, you could have added her side of the story instead of telling it at the end of the game. If there's a sequel, maybe it would make sense. The game play has a matching style with the concept, and the controls worked fine. The fishing matched the concept pretty well, but doing the same thing over and over can be tedious. I love the other audios on this game that people did, it fitted pretty well. You're starting pretty good. :) Keep it up and thanks.

~&amp;lt; Time Station &amp;gt;~ ~< Time Station >~

The drums and the pads are pretty good, maybe if you kept the drums giving a random rhythm instead of looping it, it would feel more like Ape Escape. Besides that, it's not bad. Around the ending was good. :) Keep it up.

NBA Jam Tune NBA Jam Tune

Awesome remix man. 5 stars. Do you mind if I add it to my animation? I'll give complete credit.

deliverance84 responds:

Hey dude cheers! I'm glad you liked it. I'm not to fussed to be honest, if you give credit, then it I guess its alrite bruv.

Ecruteak City 8BitsRemix Ecruteak City 8BitsRemix

Awesome man. What software did you use?

mewtwo mewtwo

lol.

Mewtwo- WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T?