Who did it? Who did it?

--THIS REVIEW HAS A HINT! DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT--

Not bad. It made me had to think when I heard the Suspects speak. The items didn't help at all.
The look of the characters isn't very detailed. I understand that they're suppose to look cartoonish, but I'm not impressed. It was a well played game to the point where I had to pay attention, but it wasn't that hard. If there were more levels, it could be a challenging game and people would have to think more.

and

OH SHIT!!!!! THIS MUSIC IS BUMPIN'!
but
If it's not yours, give credit.

Overall, impressive.. but more could've been added to it.
3 out of 5

Lolly Balls Lolly Balls

Not a bad game. It's simple and understandable. The awkward part was that I am a guy playing this game. A score submit would've been a good way to be competitive. It would get boring to play after a while.
Overall, great job. It may not be the most creative game, but it's a legit one.
3.5 out of 5.

Fisher Fisher

Hey, I would like to review this. (SPOILER)
First of all, thank you for adding part of my audio on the project. I really like the concept, it's pretty intense and sad. It made me feel into the story. I have to admit, the little girl, you could have added her side of the story instead of telling it at the end of the game. If there's a sequel, maybe it would make sense. The game play has a matching style with the concept, and the controls worked fine. The fishing matched the concept pretty well, but doing the same thing over and over can be tedious. I love the other audios on this game that people did, it fitted pretty well. You're starting pretty good. :) Keep it up and thanks.

Give Up Give Up

Beat it...
Challenging game.. I LOVE IT!

Un Camino Un Camino

I'm a pro at button mashing, so it was a win. You should try to give it levels so it could be a challenge.
Love the music during the battle. XD lol
Thanks for adding it on there.